- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Other Terms
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- CAN SPAM Act
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Analytics and traffic data (Google Analytics, server logs in Common Log Format)
- When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect certain information, such as:
- Domain, country, IP address
- Browser, platform, resolution
- Entrance-exit pages, referrals
- Date, time
- Search terms and search engines
- Ad group, keyword, and other data about the ad you clicked on to navigate to our website
- This is standard practice for websites, and is not used for any purpose other than to evaluate how we can design the site to best serve your needs.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Enrollment Resources with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via Google Analytics using your browser’s cookies or Local Storage.
Enrollment Resources may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- FullContact Person API. We use your email address to look up additional publicly available data including public profile picture, and social media profiles.
How will we use your data?
Enrollment Resources collects your data so that we can:
- Provide our service (e.g. The Career Training Readiness Quiz asks several questions to evaluate whether you would be a good fit to attend the educational institution)
- Share your information with the education institution represented when you register, whom may contact you to recommend their products or services
- Email you regarding your progress on our website. You may receive emails inviting you to finish your evaluation if you leave before completing. You may receive confirmation emails if you choose to book an appointment with an educational institution. You may receive a report via email that contains the personal information provided, as well as the evaluation provided by our website.
- Improve the website, services, and marketing of Enrollment Resources and the educational institution represented when you register. We will retain and evaluate information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive. Your information will be aggregated and used to improve the marketing copy of webpages or other advertising material related to the educational institution.
- We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets during the normal course of business. Customer information can be one of the assets that are transferred. Moreover, if we sell part or substantially all of our assets, were acquired by merger, consolidation, sale of assets or otherwise, customer information would be one of the assets that would be transferred. You will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
How do we store your data?
Enrollment Resources securely stores your data at cloud hosting providers in the United States and Canada. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, there is no guarantee that our Website cannot be compromised.
Enrollment Resources will keep your personal data for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automated task.
Enrollment Resources would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of the educational institution represented when you register.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Enrollment Resources from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. We do not currently take action in response to those signals. If an industry standard on responding to such signals is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to those signals. Revisions to this Policy: We may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this Website for a period of time.
What are your data protection rights?
Enrollment Resources would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Enrollment Resources for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Enrollment Resources correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Enrollment Resources to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Enrollment Resources erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Enrollment Resources restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Enrollment Resources’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Enrollment Resources transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Enrollment Resources uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Enrollment Resources uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Enrollment Resources sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us